Thursday, June 03, 2010

Personal Airplay, June 3, 2010

TW LW Title - Artist
1 ... 1 ....
California Gurls - Katy Perry (2 weeks @ #1)
2 ... 2 ... All Night Long - Alexandra Burke (1 wk @ #1)
3 ... 5 ... Alejandro - Lady Gaga
4 ... 7 ... Good Times - Roll Deep
5 ... 3 ... Ridin Solo - Jason DeRulo
6 ... 6 ... Memories - David Guetta feat. Kid Cudi
7 ... 8 ... Guns and Horses - Ellie Goulding
8 ... 4 ... Nothin' On You - B.o.B. feat. Bruno Mars (2 wks @ #1)
9 .. 10 .. Airplanes - B.o.B. feat. Hayley Williams
10 .. 11 .. Dirtee Disco - Dizzee Rascal

7 comments:

rcLoy said...

Katy, A. Burke and Gaga. I guess your chart have more credit than Billboard!

健豪 said...

有用的才華若不用,便如同日晷儀放在陰暗之中......................................................

ww_adh said...

有用的才華若不用,便如同日晷儀放在陰暗之中

Paul said...

loving the climbing of I Am Not A Robot :) Hope your summer going swimmingly :)

J.Mensah said...

Loy: Oh wow! Thanks Loy!

健豪 / ww_adh: I'm glad you said it, I was thinking the same thing!

Paul: Their going great thank you :) I hope yours are too!

ww_adh said...

Have you listened to Janelle Monae yet? I really like the album.

J.Mensah said...

Yep! I thought it was amazing. Thanks for recommending.