Thursday, March 19, 2009

Personal Airplay, 19/03/09

TW LW Title - Artist
1 .... 2 .... Poker Face - Lady GaGa (1 week @ #1)
2 .... 5 .... Love Story - Taylor Swift
3 .... 1 .... The Fear - Lily Allen (2 wks @ #1)
4 .... 3 .... Circus - Britney Spears (2 wks @ #1)
5 .... 6 .... Watcha Think About That - The Pussycat Dolls
6 .... 7 .... Day 'n' Nite - Kid Cudi
7 .... 4 .... I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
8 ... 12 ... My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
9 ... 18 ... Beautiful - Akon
10 .. 13 .. Halo - Beyonce

2 comments:

ww_adh said...

I'm kind of into "Poker Face," and although I didn't used to like it, "Halo" has really grown on me, as has "If U Seek Amy." How come "Right Round" isn't on here?

J.Mensah said...

it's at #15 this week. it may've been #1 here but I haven't been hearing it a lot.