Thursday, July 24, 2008

Personal Airplay, 24/07/08

TW LW Title - Artist
1 .... 1 .... I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry (2 weeks @ #1)
2 .... 2 .... Dance Wiv Me - Dizzee Rascal Featuring Calvin Harris & Chrome
3 .... 5 .... Viva La Vida - Coldplay
4 .... 6 .... Disturbia - Rihanna
5 .... 3 .... A Milli - Lil' Wayne
6 .... 4 .... Break The Ice - Britney Spears (3 wks @ #1)
7 .... 9 .... All I Ever Wanted - Basshunter
8 ... 10 ... Give It 2 Me - Madonna
9 ... 11 .... No Air - Jordin Sparks Featuring Chris Brown
10 .. 13 ... Closer - Ne-Yo

Katy Perry manages to secure a second week at #1 - still holding off challenger Dizzee Rascal. New top 10 entries come from Ne-Yo, coming in at #10, I'm a tad late with this single, I only realized how much I liked it a while ago. Jordin Sparks scores her second top 10 with "No Air" following up to her debut single "Tattoo" which peaked at #5.

No comments: