Friday, September 12, 2008

The Billboard Hot 100's all time top artists


In celebrating their 50th Anniversary, Billboard have put up their Top 100 artists of the Hot 100; the paramount US singles chart that measures single sales, digital sales and airplay. Here is the top 10, click here for the full 100: http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/specials/hot100/charts/top100-artists-20.shtml

  1. The Beatles
  2. Madonna
  3. Elton John
  4. Elvis Presley
  5. Stevie Wonder
  6. Mariah Carey
  7. Janet Jackson
  8. Michael Jackson
  9. Whitney Houston
  10. The Rolling Stones

2 comments:

ww_adh said...

I really want this special edition issue of Billboard. Hopefully I can find it this weekend. When I was in high school, I used to go to the library and make a photocopy of the Hot 100, which I used to inform my personal chart. Oh the days before the the Internet.

J.Mensah said...

Awwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!