Sunday, September 21, 2008

New single releases

Love Lockdown - Kanye West. Turning in his archetypical sense of rap for a more auto-tuned affair is Kanye West's new single "Love Lockdown." It's the lead single from his fourthcoming fourth studio album, 808s & Heartbreak. I'm not too sure about it at the moment--I'm not completely won over by the autotune, however I do love the chorus, so we'll see how this fairs. Without a doubt this is sure to be a hit.



Forgive Me - Leona Lewis. After 2 ballads, Leona Lewis releases "Forgive Me;" finally something upbeat. I originally heard this awhile back--back when, Spirit was released--I wasn't too optimistic about it, I thought it was a bit old fashioned but I really like it now.



Miss Independent - Ne-Yo. This is a brilliant song from R&B singer, Ne-Yo. "Miss Independent" is a great synth-soaked urban number.

No comments: