Sunday, October 26, 2008

iPod Nano Chromatic


Not my typical post, but it is something to do with music. Today I (my mum) purchased the new iPod Nano for me as an extremely early christmas present, meaning I had to give my previous Nano to my brother. Although I don't mind the idea of upgrading iPod's, I do hate re-loading the songs onto it, luckily this time the memory storage is an 8GB (2000 songs) a distinctive increase to the 4GB (1000 songs) I had before. It's a pretty tiny device, I love the curved edge effect and the extended screen and the new interface. The new accelerometer and shake to shuffle feature will probably not be that useful to me and the Cover Flow, which was also included on the previous edition of the Nano is another col feature.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Haha! I got one for my birthday last September, back when nobody here knew about it..

It feels like it's as thin as a leaf because the body is curved. At it's thickest, it's as thick as the second generation nano..

Mine's orange and 16 GB, I couldn't help myself with the colors!

J.Mensah said...

OMG! lol i just realized that!, what colour you get?

Nikki said...

orange! haha.. as I said, I couldn't help myself with the colors! I originally wanted to get the purple one, it looked amazing in pictures but when I actually saw it, it looked like it royal blue.. So I got orange!

Gorgeous iPod, one of the best they've made..