Thursday, November 20, 2008

Personal Airplay, 20/11/08

TW LW Title - Artist
1 .... 1 .... Womanizer - Britney Spears (2 weeks @ #1)
2 .... 2 .... Love Lockdown - Kanye West
3 .... 3 .... Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
4 .... 5 .... Live Your Life - T.I. Featuring Rihanna
5 .... 6 .... If I Were A Boy - Beyonce
6 .... 4 .... So What - P!nk (3 wks @ #1)
7 ... 10 ... Human - The Killers
8 ... 18 ... The Boy Does Nothing - Alesha Dixon
9 .... 7 .... The Promise - Girls Aloud
10 .. 16 .. Forgive Me - Leona Lewis

6 comments:

Evan Jay said...

Heyy this is Evan Jay
Your welcome
i luv everything you post on here
we have the same musical taste lol
but yeah I'm a hardcore janet fan lol

J.Mensah said...

why thank you =] too flattering =]... OMG! Janet is freakin' amazing what's your favorite album by her?

Evan Jay said...

Same as yours
the janet. album!!
^__^ Can't get enough of it
I own every album by her even though her recent work haven't been her best but I can't refuse to buy any of them lol

Did you go see any of her shows yet?

J.Mensah said...

U R TOO FREAKIN COOL! The Janet Album is freakin' everything! and I wish lol i don't she'll be coming to the UK, have you?

Evan Jay said...

It's sure is!!
every year or month I have a current interest in an album of hers that just my mood i guess you can say
right now I'm listening to the All For You album
---------------------
AWW u live in the UK?
Thats awesome I want to move there soon
I have family out there
but yeah i went to the one in LA at the staple center
There is a good chance that she'll be going out there, on Janet-Xone the site just listed 5 dates in japan!

J.Mensah said...

Oooh! "All For You" is great; especially the track, Would U Mind" lol ;)