Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 in Review: Personal Airplay Top 40

Britney Spears was the biggest artist on my chart this year, ("Womanizer") topped my chart for 5 non-consecutive, becoming the longest running #1 single this year. This list is based on compiling points from my charts.

1. Womanizer - Britney Spears
2. I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry
3. Disturbia - Rihanna
4. The Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script
5. Forever - Chris Brown
6. All I Ever Wanted - Basshunter
7. Clumsy - Fergie
8. Sex on Fire - Kings Of Leon
9. No Air - Jordin Sparks Featuring Chris Brown
10. Warwick Avenue - Duffy
11. Viva La Vida - Coldplay
12. American Boy - Estelle Featuring Kanye West
13. Mercy - Duffy
14. Closer - Ne-Yo
15. Hot 'N' Cold - Katy Perry
16. Dance Wiv Me - Dizzee Rascal Featuring Calvin Harris & Chrome
17. Don't Stop The Music - Rihanna
18. 4 Minutes - Madonna Featuring Justin Timberland & Timbland
19. Human - The Killers
20. So What - P!nk
21. The Promise - Girls Aloud
22. Touch My Body - Mariah Carey
23. Lollipop - Lil' Wayne Featuring Static Major
24. Miss Independent - Ne-Yo
25. Love Lockdown - Kanye West
26. All Summer Long - Kid Rock
27. Giv It 2 Me - Madonna
28. Chasing Pavements - Adele
29. Piece of Me - Britney Spears
30. Take A Bow - Rihanna
31. Love In This Club - Usher
32. That's Not My Name - The Tings Tings
33. 2 Hearts - Kylie Minogue
34. Live Your Life - T.I. Featuring Rihanna
35. Run - Leona Lewis
36. Spotlight - Jennifer Hudson
37. Feedback - Janet Jackson
38. Take Back The City - Snow Patrol
39. When I Grow Up - Pussycat Dolls
40. Girls - Sugababes

No comments: