Sunday, December 28, 2008

Rihanna, Re-Reloaded


Pop singer, Rihanna is expected to release her third album, Good Girl Gone Bad again, this time as a remix album. You can only reload an album so many times--As much as I liked this album, having it released so many times over a short period of time is rather annoying. So far the album has spawned 7 singles, of which; 3 were #1s and the rest were top 20s. An eighth single "Breakin' Dishes," is expected for release too. I think it's about time for a new album.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? Again?

J.Mensah said...

looks like it

Evan Jay said...

OMG NOOO!!!! LOL
I bought the reloaded version and I love it
but this is too much
most ppl I know is getting sick of her

J.Mensah said...

Exactly! why can't she just make a new album like every single artist does lol