Saturday, January 10, 2009

What I'm listening to...

"The Loving Kind" Girls Aloud. I love this song, "Loving Kind" is the second single taken from the latest Girls Aloud album, Out of Control. It's a brilliant Xenomania produced pop song, with a fantastic chorus.




"Take You Down" Chris Brown. Chris Brown's new single is a sultry, R. Kelly reminiscent bump n grind number, definitely a different direction for the singer. It orginally one of my favorite tracks from Brown's sophomore album, Exclusive. Girls should be falling head over heels for its accompanying video below.



"Just Dance" Lady GaGa Featuring Colby O'Donis. After conquering the US, Lady GaGa is poised to rule the UK charts this week with her uptempo debut single "Just Dance" I've listened to this countless times, dating back into last year and I still love it now.

No comments: