Thursday, February 19, 2009

Personal Airplay, 19/02/09

TW LW Title - Artist
1 .... 2 .... Single Ladies - Beyonce (1 week @ #1)
2 .... 1 .... Circus - Britney Spears (2 wks @ #1)
3 .... 6 .... Let It Rock - Kevin Rudolf Featuring Lil' Wayne
4 .... 8 .... Breathe Slow - Alesha Dixon
5 .... 3 .... Issues - The Saturdays
6 .... 4 .... Sober - Pink
7 .... 9 .... I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
8 ... 10 .. Day 'n' Nite - Kid Cudi
9 .... 5 .... Just Dance - Lady GaGa Featuring Colby O'Donis (3 wks @ #1)
10 .. 14 .. The Fear - Lily Allen

4 comments:

ww_adh said...

I like "If You Seek Amy" now. She won me over.

J.Mensah said...

YAY, what did you think about it again?... I'll read your review again.

ww_adh said...

In my review of Circus I said: "It has a nice stomp to it, but the banality of the lyrics make it a real loser." What a curmudgeon I was that day!

J.Mensah said...

LOOOOL!