Friday, March 06, 2009

Dardos Award: Bloggers Choice


Very happy to find that Nikki of Pop Reviews Now gave me a Dardos Award. Thank You! 

"The Dardos Award is given for cultural, literary, and personal values in the form of creative and original writing. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing appreciation and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web."

The Rules:
  • Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his/her blog. 
  • Pass the award to another five blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.

The 5 I've chosen are...

2 comments:

Ken said...

hey there. I'll also give you a Dardos Award even though I haven't included your blog on the former recipients. I effin' love your blog. Can't wait to see more of THE BILLBOARD FILES. Great JOB!

ww_adh said...

Thanks J.Mensah. I'm honored.