Thursday, March 25, 2010

Personal Airplay, 25th March 2010

TW LW Title - Artist
1 .... 1 .... Telephone - Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce (7 weeks @ #1)
2 .... 2 .... Rude Boy - Rihanna
3 .... 6 .... Rock that Body - Black Eyed Peas
4 .... 3 .... Pass Out - Tinie Tempah
5 ... 10 ... Why Don't You - Gramophonedzie
6 .... 8 .... BedRock - Young Money feat. Lloyd
7 .... 4 .... Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
8 .... 5 .... Starry Eyed - Ellie Goulding
9 .... 9 .... Hey, Soul Sister - Train
10 .. 7 .... Hollywood - Marina and the Diamonds

4 comments:

ww_adh said...

Hey! That looks good. I like the stars on the #1 banner.

Paul said...

i think the new Alexandra may feature on my chart soon, but there is so much competition from the melodifestivalen acts that it's struggling :P

rcLoy said...

"Hello?" "I am calling to let you know that this chart is awesome since Telephone is on top and TiK Tok is no where to be found." Thats all.
BTW I am really lovin Two Door Cinema Club!

J.Mensah said...

Adh: Why thank you--obviously you were the inspiration! :)

Paul: I'm glad you've taken to Alex's new single. How cool is it that it's already in the top 50 on iTunes on the back of that Dancing on Ice performance. I hope it reaches the top 3.

Loy: Loy, I hate ke$ha. Actually detest her. I'm trying to get her ass off my chart as fast as possible lol.