Thursday, March 12, 2009

Personal Airplay, 12/03/09

TW LW Title - Artist
1 .... 1 .... The Fear - Lily Allen (2 weeks @ #1)
2 .... 4 .... Poker Face - Lady GaGa
3 .... 2 .... Circus - Britney Spears (2 wks @ #1)
4 .... 3 .... I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
5 .... 8 .... Love Story - Taylor Swift
6 ... 11 ... Watcha Think About That - The Pussycat Dolls Featuring Missy Elliot
7 .... 9 .... Day 'n' Nite - Kid Cudi
8 .... 5 .... Let It Rock - Kevin Rudolf Featuring Lil' Wayne (1 wk @ #1)
9 .... 7 .... Single Ladies - Beyonce (1 wk @ #1)
10 .. 6 .... Breathe Slow - Alesha Dixon

2 comments:

ww_adh said...

How do you feel about the Pussycat Dolls' version of "Jai Ho"? I think I like Poker Face, even though I wasn't crazy about Just Dance.

J.Mensah said...

Yuck! I don't see the big deal about it, I think it sucks (sorry to any fans), I LOVE "PokerFace"