Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mariah Carey working on new album

MariahDaily confirm that singer, Mariah Carey is currently working on her 12th studio album, reportedly titled, Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel, a nice step up from her generic one-word titles (excluding Emaciation of Mimi). It's also confirmed that the wonderful producing skills of Timbaland is set to feature on the album. Last years' E=MC2 was a sales failure but essentially a good album, which leads me to have high hopes for this forthcoming effort.

2 comments:

ww_adh said...

I also liked E=MC2. Looking back, It's hard to figure why that album failed. If I had to guess, I might point to "Bye Bye" as such a poor choice for second single that it ruined the momentum for anything else to be a hit (however, there's certainly examples of albums coming back to life after a poor single choice).

J.Mensah said...

I wondering that too. Economic downfall thingy?