Monday, July 20, 2009

Blog Hiatus

For the next 6-7 weeks there won't be any new updates as I'll be going on holiday to Eastborne, England. I've scheduled a personal chart to be posting consecutively on Thursday, I don't want a series of charts clogging up my blog so, (click here) to see, who's going to be #1 until early September. I've done a couple scheduled posts, here's what to expect:
  • I've done a review for the new Daughtry album, set for this Wednesday.
  • Former, American Idol contestant, Brooke White has a new album out, High Hops & Heartbreak. I've done a review for that also. It's actually quite good, her remake of Kings of Leon's "Use Somebody" is brilliant. The review is set for posting on Thursday
  • Please comment and check out my discography review for Madonna. It took me 4 hours to compile.
  • If you have any spare time at all, I recommend giving Owl City a listen. I'm so sure most people will love his work, check out my review of his debut album, Ocean Eyes. It's such a great summer album.

6 comments:

rcLoy said...

J. You will be missed. Have fun tho! Happy Holiday!!

J.Mensah said...

Aww! thank you! =]

Mel said...

6 Weeks in England? I'm so jealous! Have lots of fun -- I'm looking forward to your review posts and will be here when you get back. :)

ww_adh said...

Have a wonderful time! 6 weeks--what a nice long vacation. I haven't read your Madonna retrospective yet, but I can't wait to see what you think.

Anonymous said...

ESTBORN TRASH!!!!!!

J.Mensah said...

Thank you mel and adh! I might call of this hiatus, I can't help blogging... even when I'm on holiday.