Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Happy Birthday, Blog!

Exactly a year ago from today, I began writing The Billboard Files (after a couple of false starts). It's weird to think that a whole year has already gone by. Starting out almost illiterate (all my earlier posts have been re-written to hide the shame) I am pretty pleased with my improvement and the fact that I've kept this blog for a year now; it does make this among the most successful things I've ever done. Thank you for all your comments and here's to many more years.

4 comments:

rcLoy said...

Woots! *Clap clap clap*

Congrats and keep up the great work!

Nikki said...

YAY!

Happy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Indeed, here's to many, many more years.

ww_adh said...

Happy Birthday! Keep up the good work.

J.Mensah said...

Thank You All! :)