Thursday, July 16, 2009

Personal Airplay, 16/07/09

TW LW Title - Artist
1 .... 2 .... Knock You Down - Keri Hilson Featuring Ne-Yo & Kanye West (1 week @ #1)
2 .... 1 .... When Love Takes Over - David Guetta & Kelly Rowland (2 wks @ #1)
3 .... 3 .... Untouched - The Veronicas
4 .... 5 .... New In Town - Little Boots
5 .... 7 .... Bulletproof - La Roux
6 .... 8 .... Paparazzi - Lady GaGa
7 .... 9 .... Obsessed - Mariah Carey
8 ... 10 ... I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
9 .... 4 .... Mama Do (Uh Oh, Uh Oh) - Pixie Lott
10 .. 6 .... Release Me - Agnes (1 wk @ #1)

Last week Michael Jackson's "Man In the Mirror" earned the title for highest charting recurrent on my chart. Since I didn't have a chart when the song was current; last week it debuted at #11. Prior to this, the highest charting recurrent was Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas" which peaked at #15 last year. I count recurrents as songs that have been around for more than 2 years.

4 comments:

ww_adh said...

Who are the other 7 women who've had at least 40 Hot 100 hits? I know Aretha Franklin, Barbra Streisand and Madonna are two of them. Whitney Houston and Janet Jackson are close, but just a little under.

ww_adh said...

I mean 3 of them! (I wrote the sentence and then added Barbra--oops).

J.Mensah said...

Haha! seems like a question I would ask you lol. I have no clue.

ww_adh said...

I figured it out before writing my Hot 100 post this week.