Saturday, July 25, 2009

Personal Airplay, YTD 1st Half 2009

Here are the biggest hits on my personal chart as of 2/7/09:

# PP Title - Artist
1 .... 1(7) ... Poker Face - Lady GaGa
2 .... 1(3) ... Just Dance - Lady GaGa
3 .... 1(2) ... Day 'n' Nite - Kid Cudi
4 .... 2 .... In for the Kill - La Roux
5 .... 1(2) ... Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
6 .... 1(2) ... The Fear - Lily Allen
7 .... 1(3) ... Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
8 .... 2 .... Waking Up in Vegas - Katy Perry
9 .... 2 .... Mama Do (Uh Oh, Uh Oh) - Pixie Lott
10 .. 1(1) ... Release Me - Agnes

4 comments:

rcLoy said...

Love every single track you got in your top 10 esp Gaga, KOL, Agnes and La Roux. Boom Boom Pow - as you know, not so much.

ww_adh said...

I haven't been keeping up with my stats, but I would imagine "Poker Face" is probably my biggest hit of the year, if not "Halo."

rcLoy said...

I read somewhere (I think its from the MuuMuse Blog) that Halo and Already Gone by Kelly Clarkson is actually the same song? I prefer Kelly's song so much more. Maybe cos I'm biased towards Beowulf. LOL.

J.Mensah said...

Yeah they do kinda sound they don't they? I'm in LOVE with AG at the moment. HAHAHAHA!!!! Beowulf? LOL