Sunday, September 06, 2009

New music from Leona and Robbie

The new Leona Lewis single "Happy" is set to debut on BBC radio 1 today, but it's already leaked. It's not bad--I jumped the gun, expecting something more upbeat, however I don't think it's as good as "Bleeding Love" or maybe "Better in Time" but it's still pretty good. I'm definately looking forward to the new album, check out the song below:



Robbie Williams also releases his new single "Bodies" from his upcoming album, Reality Killed the Video Star,It's great, but did you expect anything less. I love the lyric: "Jesus didn't die for you, what are you on?." The chorus is awesome.

9 comments:

Paul said...

I've written so much about Robbie, I can't write any more! Hehe. But! I really like the Leona song a lot. Yes, it's basically Bleeding Love part 2 but it reminds everyone of why they like her in the first place. And it's impossible to compare it to Alexandra so they still remain separate entities. As they should (for Alexandra's sake mainly!)

rcLoy said...

I feel the same way. Happy is definitely no Bleeding Love or Better In Time, but it has grown on me. LOL. Heard Bodies over at PopJustice few days ago. Not too bad. Better than Rudebox for sure. LOL

J.Mensah said...

Ooh! I never thought of it as a Bleeding Love pt.2 -- that's a nice way to think about it. Yeah, I agree--For Alex's sake, keeping the separate is a necessity Did you like "Bad Boys"?

Yeah, it's grown on me too, actually took awhile. I still think "Bleeding Love" and "Better in Time" are more gripping, but I do like it a lot now. Loy, did you really not like, Rudebox?

rcLoy said...

The rappin' thing going on is a bit too much for me. Sound so wannabe-ish. I love Rock DJ though. That's a master piece. XD

J.Mensah said...

ooh! Rock JD just... rocks? lol. That's a beyond fantastic track.

rcLoy said...

Dude, you know that Happy youtube video got yanked already right? LOL

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Robbie's new single is not a good song

Anonymous said...

Well, Leona's "happy" song is so average.... Not a good case

J.Mensah said...

Loy, It's so annoying ¬_¬ they've taken down the Robbie one too. Gonna have search for new ones. grr

Anon, so you're not a big fan of both? is there not a slight possibilitythey might be growers for you?