Wednesday, September 09, 2009

OneRepublic "All the Right Moves"

OneRepublic return with their new single "All the Right Moves." It sounds good, I don't love it yet though. It's not as pop as their breakthrough hit "Apologize" (but it's still produced by Ryan Tedder) or as alternative rock sounding as "Stop and Stare," It say it's more of a mixture of both.

I loved thier first album, Dreaming Out Loud, which was among the best efforts of 2007, hopefully, Waking Up, their second album will follow up well. The album drops November 17.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this song to death- obsessed from first listen- you should go to their facebook or myspace page- they have other singles posted on it- this album will (i think) blow away their first album entirely! u gotta give them credit for taking a risk and not just copying album 1!!!

J.Mensah said...

Yeah, I hope does =] I hope it's not a copy of their first album. I'll think I'll wait until the album drops to check it out.