Thursday, September 17, 2009

Personal airplay, 17/09/09

TW LW Title - Artist
1 .... 1 .... I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Pead (5 weeks @ #1)
2 .... 2 ... Use Somebody - Kings of Leon (2 wks @ #1)
3 .... 4 ... Down - Jay Sean Featuring Lil' Wayne
4 ... 12 .. Boys and Girls - Pixie Lott
5 .... 7 .... Run This Town - Jay-Z Featuring Rihanna and Kanye West
6 .... 3 .... You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
7 .... 8 .... Holiday - Dizzee Rascal
8 .... 9 .... Get Sexy - Sugababes
9 .... 6 .... Remedy - Little Boots
10 .. 13 .. Sexy Bitch - David Guetta & Akon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yeahh I do love Use Somebody of Kings of Leon. The frontman'voice is damn unique.. I like all the songs in their album

Paul said...

Nooooooooo to Pixie Lott. Less of the Lott I say :)

J.Mensah said...

Ooh! Kings of Leon's album was actually brilliant! I don't else to say lol.

Lol, Paul, you realy don't like her, do you? I think her rise is really due to my playing of her album over and over again this week. :)