Thursday, September 24, 2009

Personal Airplay, 21/09/09

TW LW Title - Artist 
1 .... 3 .... Down - Jay Sean Featuring Lil' Wayne (1 week @ #1)
2 ... 1 .... I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas (5 wks @ #1)
3 .... 2 .... Use Somebody - Kings of Leon (2 wks @ #1)
4 .... 4 .... Boys and Girls - Pixie Lott 
5 .... 5 .... Run This Town - Jay-Z Featuring Rihana & Kanye West
6 .... 7 .... Holiday - Dizzee Rascal 
7 ... 10 ... Sexy Bitch - David Guetta & Akon
8 .... 6 .... You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
9 ... 14 ... She Wolf - Shakira
10 .. 11 ... Obsessed - Mariah Carey

*Notable moves:

11 .... 23 .... Celebration - Madonna
12 .... 16 .... Break Your Heart - Taio Cruz
39 .. RE> .. Evacuate the Dancefloor - Cascada 

3 comments:

Paul said...

Did you see Ethan perform Use Somebody on the X Factor? No doubt it will now pony up the UK Charts!!

Mel said...

I'm re-discovering that Evacuate the Dancefloor. Now whenever it comes up on my ipod i have to listen to it an additional six times. It's so catchy!

J.Mensah said...

YES! Everyone loved him (even Louis was blushing lol) It would definately be #1 hit if he released it.

Haha! =] I'm doing the same thing! I didn't give it enough credit when it was released here, but it's doing big thing overseas so I guess listening to it now still makes me relavent :)