Sunday, October 11, 2009

Alexandra vs. Robbie


Who's it going to be? Next week on the UK singles chart Alexandra Burke's debut single "Bad Boys" and Robbie Williams' comeback single "Bodies" are expected to debut, of course one of which will be #1, but who's it going to be? Both artists performed on tonight's X-Factor show, which were both brilliant. Burke has previously scored one UK #1 with "Hallelujah," whereas Williams has notched 6 under his belt. My guess it that "Bad Boys" is a shoo in, although seeing Robbie at the top once again will be nice too.

4 comments:

Paul said...

but dear god, did you see Robbie on the X Factor? His eyes freaked me out! They haunted my sweet dreams (or a beautiful nightmare?) last night. Robbie FTW

J.Mensah said...

OMG! Yes! he looked high! and kept repeating himself, "I ENJOYED IT!" "IT WAS GREAT" "IT WAS GREAT" "IT WAS GREAT" lol, what did you think of Burke's performance?

ww_adh said...

I think Burke will win this contest, but it's a shame, since I love Robbie and I like "Bodies" better. But she's the hot new thing and he's old news. (He's had six #1s by the way, perhaps you missed "Somethin' Stupid" w/ Nicole Kidman in 2001).

J.Mensah said...

Ooh! thanks, changing it now