Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mariah Carey "H.A.T.E.U."

"Obsessed," failed to become a 19th #1 for Mariah and second single, "I Want to Know What Love Is," failed to generate any substantial interest, so what to do next? Well, in the hopes of solidfying a hit for the singer, the third single from her latest album, Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel, will be "H.A.T.E.U." an angelic harp strung ballad. As much as I'm into the song, I don't see it being a hit--this week it debuts at #76 on the US Hip-Hop/R&B songs chart.

2 comments:

ww_adh said...

Wow, this is already out? I'm surprised "I Want to Know What Love Is" flopped as badly as it did. I like this song. I hope it can be a hit.

J.Mensah said...

I'm so sure it's gonna be another "Boy (I Need You)"

I have the sudden urge to put on the Charmbracelet album.