Friday, January 29, 2010

Mariah Preps Two New Singles

Following the underwleming perfomance of "H.A.T.E.U." and "I Want to Know What Love Is," Mariah is readying two new singles "Up Out My Face" with Nicki Minaj and "Angels Cry" with Ne-Yo, the fourth and fifth singles from her latest Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel and the first and second from her forthcoming remix album Angels Advocate.

The video to "Face" is fun and likably silly, possibly her most fun since the "Heartbreaker" video ten years ago, however I feel "Angels" is the better song--even with its slightly dull video. We'll see if any of these and give her first solid hit since "Touch My Body."

Up Out My Face:



Angels Cry:

2 comments:

Paul said...

Yeah i definitely prefer Angels Cry but i prefer the other video. If only we could merge the two together :)

J.Mensah said...

Ooh! That would be a good idea. I hope one of these becomes a big hit for her--I would love to see Up Out My Face be really big, but that's just me.