Thursday, January 14, 2010

Personal Airplay, 14th January 2010

TW LW Title - Artist
1 .... 1 .... Tik Tok - Ke$ha (3 weeks @ #1)
2 .... 2 .... Fireflies - Owl City (1 wk @ #1)
3 .... 5 .... Broken Heels - Alexandra Burke
4 .... 6 .... Replay - Iyaz
5 .... 4 .... Empire State of Mind - Jay-Z featuring Alicia Keys (1 wk @ #1)
6 .... 3 .... Bad Romance - Lady Gaga (2 wks @ #1)
7 .... 7 .... Telephone - Lady Gaga featuring Beyonce
8 .... 8 .... Watcha Say - Jason DeRulo
9 ... 13 ... Hard - Rihanna featuring Young Jeezy
10 .. 11 .. Kings and Queens - 30 Seconds to Mars

4 comments:

Paul said...

Broken Heels is just so effortlessly catchy isn't it>! It doesn't seem like it will top the charts in the UK (but who knows) but it will be another solid top ten hit for her!!

Mel said...

I was blaring "Broken Heels" when the album came out, but not so much now, mostly because other things have come out that have pulled my focus. But it's a good time, and def my fave track on her record.

Did you hear she's working with RedOne to make around three new songs for a US release? WOOOO.

The Reflective Inklings said...

Good to see Kings and Queens on the chart! The video of the song was sort of great. I somehow feel that Iyaz will be a one-hit wonder.

J.Mensah said...

@Paul, It's just brilliant! I don't think it will too hence why I gave it such a steep rise to #1, normally I let a song jump to #1 from #2 or #3.

@Mel, Yes! :) I hope she gets a nice reception. I fear she won't because she's proper British, whereas Leona had that obvious internatinoal appeal/

@TRI, WeHey! lol I love that song! And I love the video to, especially that epic bycicle scene! Iyaz will be a one-hit wonder it's just that song! Oh, so catchy!