Thursday, January 21, 2010

Personal Airplay, 21st January 2009

TW LW Title - Artist
1 .... 1 .... TiK ToK - Ke$ha (4 weeks @ #1)
2 .... 2 .... Fireflies - Owl City (1 wk @ #1)
3 .... 4 .... Replay - Iyaz
4 .... 3 .... Broken Heels - Alexandra Burke
5 .... 5 .... Empire State of Mind - Jay-Z featuring Alicia Keys (1 wk @ #1)
6 .... 7 .... Telephone - Lady Gaga featuring Beyonce
7 .... 9 .... Hard - Rihanna featuring Young Jeezy
8 .... 6 .... Bad Romance - Lady Gaga (2 wks @ #1)
9 ... 10 .. Kings and Queens - 30 Seconds to Mars
10 .. 13 .. Ego - The Saturdays

2 comments:

Paul said...

just as you are starting to like Ego i'm starting to be over it. perhaps it really is disposable pop!!

rcLoy said...

I still don't get Burke but I think I have to give Broken Heels another go because of you. Haha. I still can't stomach the emo-Rihanna though. The Ego song is just so-so, I much prefer their previous song.