Thursday, February 18, 2010

Personal Airplay, 18th Februrary 2009

TW LW Title - Artist
1 .... 1 .... Telephone - Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce (2 wks @ #1)
2 .... 3 .... Do You Remember - Jay Sean feat. Lil John and Sean Paul
3 .... 7 .... If We Ever Meet Again - Timbaland feat. Katy Perry
4 .... 2 .... Fireflies - Owl City (2 wks @ #1)
5 .... 4 .... Doubt - Delphic
6 .... 6 .... One Shot - JLS
7 .... 5 .... Replay - Iyaz
8 ... 10 ... Starry Eyed - Ellie Goulding
9 .... 8 .... Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
10 .. 9 .... Empire State of Mind - Jay-Z feat. Alicia Keys (1 wk @ #1)

3 comments:

Paul said...

I've grown tired quite quickly of Owl City and JLS's songs :( Though I still like them in general, i'm just liking other songs a lot more :) And Leona - I doubt she'll go top ten on my chart. It's tough out there at the moment and there is so much good new stuff!!

J.Mensah said...

I'm growing less fond of JLS everyday and I've had a sudden burst of hate for them ever since Alexandra lost the BRIT award to them and that facebook group was made about JLS doing better than her. WOW! Howcomes Leona won't make your top ten? You LOVE that song!

A1 said...

Now thats what im talking about !
Someone else has Telephone #1 like me, and I agree once the video drops it will became a massive hit!
Nice one!