Thursday, February 25, 2010

Personal Airplay, 25th Februrary 2010

TW LW Title - Artist
1 .... 1 .... Telephone - Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce (3 wks @ #1)
2 .... 3 .... If We Ever Meet Again - Timbland feat. Katy Perry
3 .... 2 .... Do You Remember - Jay Sean feat. Lil' Jon & Sean Paul
4 .... 8 .... Starry Eyed - Ellie Goulding
5 .... 4 .... Fireflies - Owl City (2 wks @ #1)
6 .... 6 .... One Shot - JLS
7 .... 5 .... Doubt - Delphic
8 ... 15 ... I Got You - Leona Lewis
9 .... 9 .... Bad Romance - Lady Gaga (2 wks @ #1)
10 .. 18 .. Hollywoold - Marina & the Diamonds

7 comments:

rcLoy said...

I lurve your top 10 this week! I would subs the JLS track with Lady Antebellum's Need You Now though :)

雪糕 said...

我們唯一需要恐懼的事,是恐懼本身........................................

Mel said...

Funny you mention Lady A, Loy -- I'm really loving that track as well!

My *official* top 10 is currently been hijacked by Korean Pop Music (I just can't stop hitting replay...it's a sick obsession), but in terms of American/World music, I'm glad you are beginning to embrace Marina. :)

J.Mensah said...

Loy: You're absolutely right! I'm not really that into JLS anyway.

?: What do you want from me!!!

Mel: I know right?! You're whole top five; Kpop. I think it's great how much you're brancing out! Good on you!

A1 said...

yay! Telephone to 3 weeks!
Can't wait for the video!!

A1 said...

yay! Telephone to 3 weeks!
Can't wait for the video!!

J.Mensah said...

Me too! Apparently the video was suppose to debut this weekend, I'm not sure if it's true or not.