Thursday, February 04, 2010

Personal Airplay, 4th Februrary 2010

TW LW Title - Artist
1 .... 1 .... TiK ToK - Ke$ha (6 weeks @ #1)
2 .... 4 .... Telephone - Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce
3 .... 2 .... Replay - Iyaz
4 .... 9 .... Do You Remember - Jay Sean feat. Lil' John & Sean Paul
5 .... 3 .... Fireflies - Owl City (1 wk @ #1)
6 ... 13 ... Doubt - Delphic
7 .... 5 .... Hard - Rihanna feat. Young Jeezy
8 .... 7 .... Empire State of Mind - Jay-Z feat. Alicia Keys (1 wk @ #1)
9 ... 14 ... One Shot - JLS
10 .. 10 .. Bad Romance - Lady Gaga

4 comments:

ww_adh said...

Doubt! Great to see that in your top 10.

Paul said...

Sorry for the ew comment! Hehe. I'm getting a bit tired of Owl City. Well actually that's not true, i'm just starting to like a lot of other songs more and that will be reflected in my chart this week. JLS seem to have been stuck at #15 for a few weeks on mine. The remix of it isn't thrusting them forward either.

Mel said...

Owl City is a little too plinky plunky for me. I prefer his female version, Lights, but even then, I have to be in the mood. Meh.

Delphic IS awesome and makes up for your love of Iyaz. ;) I guess it's time I finally check into JLS, huh?

J.Mensah said...

adh, I know right? I think it's such an awesome song!

Paul, Lol! That's okay! You can't be tired of them already! Check out their Ocean Eyes album. There are better songs than "Fireflies" on it for sure! Probably some songs that will stick in your head longer lol.

Mel, I wouldn't worry too much about getting into JLS. They're only there because they're doing so well in the charts. I have my own personal bias against them lol.