Thursday, March 11, 2010

Personal Airplay, 11th March 2010

TW LW WKS Title - Artist
1 .... 1 ... 15 ... Telephone - Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce (5 weeks @ #1)
2 .... 2 .... 5 .... Starry Eyed - Ellie Goulding
3 ... 10 ... 2 .... Pass Out - Tinie Tempah
4 .... 6 .... 4 .... Hollywood - Marina and the Diamonds
5 .... 3 .... 7 .... If We Ever Meet Again - Timbaland feat. Katy Perry
6 .... 7 .... 4 .... Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
7 .... 4 .... 5 .... I Got You - Leona Lewis
8 .... 8 ... 14 ... In My Head - Jason DeRulo
9 .... 9 .... 5 .... Rude Boy - Rihanna
10 .. 5 .... 8 .... Do You Remember - Jay Sean feat. Sean Paul & Lil Jon

2 comments:

rcLoy said...

Everything here are awesome! I bet Tinie will be #1 next but since Telephone MV will be out this week. I wonder what will that do to your chart. I really can't wait for the video. *scream*

Paul said...

Viva Marina, Lady and leona :) I'm sure Telephone will linger a while longer now that sexploitation video has dropped!