Thursday, May 06, 2010

Personal Airplay, May 6, 2010

TW LW Title - Artist
1 .... 2 .... Nothin' On You - B.o.B. feat. Bruno Mars (1 week @ #1)
2 .... 1 .... OMG - Usher (2 weeks @ #1)
3 .... 4 .... Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
4 .... 6 .... All Night Long - Alexandra Burke
5 .... 7 .... I Need You Tonight - Professor Green feat. Ed Drewett
6 .... 9 .... She Said - Plan B
7 ... 11 ... Dirty Picture - Taio Cruz
8 .... 3 .... Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
9 .... 5 .... Opposite of Adults - Chiddy Bang
10 .. 10 .. Until You Were Gone - Chipmunk feat. Esmee Denters

4 comments:

♥Bleah♥Briann♥ said...

hey! wow you sure have alot of music on your favorites list. I love music too. I love your blog. Thats crazy...I'm in the US so its still the 5th...but where u are its the 6th. LOL anywho. I'm following! Great blog!
With Love and Blessings,
Bleah Briann

rcLoy said...

This is the first time that there's no Gaga in your top 10 huh? LOL. Go Alejandro! and BOB too :D

Paul said...

loving marina in your charts!!

A1 said...

christina deserves better
gaga is #1 already for me alejandro
and nice to see kelis jump up
great chart champ!