Sunday, June 27, 2010

Best Albums, first half of 2010


I didn't have time to review all the releases I wanted to, including releases from Two Door Cinema Club, Keane and Scouting for Girls but I did manage to review 18 albums so far. Here are 10 of my favoritesL

1. Plan B - The Defamation of Strickland Banks
2. Delphic - Acolyte
3. Sade - Solider of Love
4. Kylie Minogue - Aphrodite
5. Kate Nash - My Best Friend is You
6. Hot Chip - One Life Stand
7. Robyn - Body Talk, Pt. 1
8. Gorillaz - Plastic Beach
9. Ellie Goulding - Lights
10. Drake - Thank Me Later

4 comments:

ww_adh said...

Love 1, 3 and 7. 8 and 9 not so much. Can't wait to hear Kylie. Are you going to review Janelle Monae? I'll do my first half of 2010 wrap up in the next couple days. Since you did a top 10, I'll structure mine differently.

Paul said...

Love Aphrodite! Quite like Plan B! The rest of mine would be somewhat different to yours but diversity makes the world spin round :)

江婷 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。......................................................................

A1 said...

must check out Plan B then :)
nice list!