Thursday, June 10, 2010

Personal Airplay, June 10, 2010

TW LW Title - Artist
1 ... 1 .... California Gurls - Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dogg (3 weeks @ #1)
2 ... 3 ... Alejandro - Lady Gaga
3 ... 4 ... Good Times - Roll Deep
4 .. 10 .. Dirtee Disco - Dizzee Rascal
5 ... 2 ... All Night Long - Alexandra Burke
6 ... 7 ... Guns and Horses - Ellie Goulding
7 ... 5 ... Ridin Solo - Jason DeRulo
8 ... 9 ... Airplanes - B.o.B. feat. Hayley Williams
9 .. 11 .. Not Afraid - Eminem
10 .. 13 .. I Am Not a Robot - Marina and the Diamonds

5 comments:

Paul said...

katy perry?! Still?! Bah! :)

EleanoreBla昭彥 said...

Look before you leap.............................................................

Mel said...

Katy Perry? Awww Vinny. Not cool. Why do you hurt me so? I suppose I can forgive it for the inclusion of Marina, Robyn, Chiddy Bang, La Roux, Kelis and Lady Antebellum. But still. ;)

J.Mensah said...

If it's hurting you as much it would hurt me if JLS topped your charts then I will gladly let Lady gaga or someone else replace her in like a couple weeks time lol

SadeRa盈君iford0412 said...

精彩的文章是我停留的理由~.........................