Friday, July 23, 2010

Hiatus

Tommorow I'll be taking off to Ghana, Africa for 6 weeks, of which I probably won't be blogging for 2 or 3 of those weeks, but I'm taking the laptop with me so I can keep up with the Billboard Hot 100, the upcoming chart battle between Taio Cruz and Alexandra Burke's new singles ("Dynamite" and "Start Without You") and I'll find a couple of new albums to review tonight and schedule for post in the oncoming weeks, but the only update until then will be my personal chart next week. So, Paalam, Adios, Auf wiedersehen, Adeus, Au revoir, Goodbye.

4 comments:

rcLoy said...

Enjoy yourself. Snap tons of picture~

ju吳phe宇te佳ns said...

Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue...................................................

Paul said...

have an amazing time :)

Mel said...

I miss you already.... :(