Friday, July 23, 2010

Personal Airplay, July 22, 2010

TW LW Title - Artist
1 ... 1 .... California Gurls - Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dogg (8 weeks @ #1)
2 ... 2 ... Airplanes - B.o.B. feat. Hayley Williams
3 .. 16 .. Love the Way You Lie - Eminem feat. Rihanna
4 ... 3 ... Commander - Kelly Rowland feat. David Guetta (1 wk @ #1)
5 ... 6 ... Getting Over You - David Guetta feat. Fergie, Chris Willis & LMFAO
6 ... 8 ... Beautiful Monster - Ne-Yo
7 ... 4 ... Dancing On My Own - Robyn
8 ... 5 ... All the Lovers - Kylie Minogue
9 .. 11 .. Billionaire - Travie McCoy
10 .. 7 .. Just Be Good to Green - Professor Green feat. Lily Alen

4 comments:

rcLoy said...

You need another GaGa song on the Top 10 or #1, I recommend Monster.

Paul said...

i'm slowly falling in love with that Ellie Goulding The Writer song. it's all sorts of charming isn' it?

J.Mensah said...

I like "Monster" but I don't think she'll be having a new single out for a long time now. I think the next time you'll see Gaga in my chart will be towards the end of the year. :(

Definately is all sorts of charming! ;)

ww_adh said...

The National! How cool to see them on your chart. Have you heard the full album?