Saturday, July 10, 2010

Personal Airplay, July 8, 2010

TW LW Title - Artist
1 ... 2 ... Commander - Kelly Rowland feat. David Guetta (1 week @ #1)
2 ... 1 ... California Gurls - Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dogg (6 wks @ #1)
3 ... 3 ... Airplanes - B.o.B. feat. Hayley Williams
4 ... 5 ... Dancing On My Own - Robyn
5 ... 4 ... Just Be Good to Green - Professor Green feat. Lily Allen
6 ... 8 ... All the Lovers - Kylie Minogue
7 ... 6 ... Not Afraid - Eminem
8 .. 14 .. Kickstarts - Example
9 ... 7 ... Alejandro - Lady Gaga
10 .. 13 .. Getting Over You - David Guetta feat. Fergie, Chris Willis & LMFAO

4 comments:

rcLoy said...

I'm putting my money on Get Outta My Way to hit #1! Of course there can be no JLS in your chart right? Haha
BTW apart from Eminem, I'm lovin' your top 10! gah.

ww_adh said...

Is it already time for "Get Outta My Way?" Cool! "Commander" at #1? I'm not really into it. It's okay, but I liked "When Love Takes Over" much better.

Paul said...

so much to enjoy in your top ten including Kelly, Kylie and Alejandro! Get Outta My Way will also debut on my chart this week along with a scissor sisters album track! Plus Maroon 5 debut! YAY!

J.Mensah said...

Loyzie!: I think "Get Outta My Way" is the best track on the album... if All the Lovers doesn't get #1 I'll make sure this does. And thank you! :)

Adh: It's time, dude! lol and What you said but the opposite, I like "Commander" a lot, I'm thinking of forgetting she ever had a career before this song... sounds like a great debut.

(if JL.. ¬_¬ get to #1 tommorow, I completely blame you)

Paul: Why thank you! Have you ever let a song debut at straight at the top of your chart before?