Sunday, September 26, 2010

Burke mocks the Epileptics

According Daily Record, pop singer Alexandra Burke's chart topping single "Start Without You" featuring Laza Morgan, is the focal point for protest as it's been accused for mocking those with epilepsy with the lyric ("shakey shakey like your booty got a seizure") you know, the lyric that she doesn't actually say and is actually found in the dribble of nonsense rapped by Morgan. The song has been out since August, why wait until it's a hit to be offended by it? The things people will complain about today for attention.

You know what? I really like standing in people's way and it deeply saddens me and completely leaves me distraught and heartbroken when Kylie says "Get Outta My Way." Oh the humanity. I'm suing Minogue for my emotional scars and the fact that I can't sleep at night anymore without taking pills for the traumatising surge of her lyrics. What about all the people who like standing in people's way and have to bare the heart-wrenching gore of those lyrics? Don't get me started on "Love the Way You Lie..."

4 comments:

rcLoy said...

HAHAHAHA ROTFL!

Paul said...

my dad quite likes it and he is proper epileptic. Tegritol pills and everything. So I guess it's probably ok. Though he should never attempt to do the rap like he did last week :/ Now I feel scarred.

Mel said...

:) I love you.

ww_adh said...

Such sass!!