Thursday, September 16, 2010

Personal Airplay, Septemeber 16, 2010

TW LW Title - Artist
1 ... 4 .... Get Outta My Way - Kylie Minogue (1 week @ #1)
2 ... 3 ... Start Without You - Alexandra Burke
3 ... 5 ... Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
4 ... 1 ... Love the Way You Lie - Eminem feat. Rihanna (6 wks @ #1)
5 ... 2 ... Please Don't Let Me Go
6 ... 6 ... Pack Up - Eliza Doolittle
7 ... 7 ... Dynamite - Taio Cruz
8 .. 22 .. Hang with Me - Robyn
9 ... 16 .. Magic - Bruno Mars feat. Cuomo Rivers
10 .. 15 .. Green Light - Roll Deep

2 comments:

Paul said...

ooo poptastic pop 3 with only Eminem spoiling your top 5 for me. I dunno, i'll probably come around to it months after everyone is bored of it!

J.Mensah said...

I'm kinda like that too! I like certain tracka a lot way before they get popular (kinda like the reverse of your situation lol) for example I liked Mariah's "We Belong Together" but when it reached its peaked, I got bored of it.