Thursday, October 14, 2010

Personal Airplay, October 14, 2010

TW LW Title - Artist
1 ... 2 .... Fuck You! - Cee Lo Green (1 week @ #1)
2 ... 3 ... Magic - B.o.B. feat. Cuomo Rivers
3 ... 1 ... Just the Way You Are - Bruno Mars (2 wks @ #1)
4 ... 4 ... Written in the Stars - Tinie Tempah
5 .. 16 .. I'm in Love (I Wanna Do It) - Alex Guadino
6 .. 13 .. Shame - Robbie Williams & Gary Barlow
7 ... 5 ... Start without You - Alexandra Burke
8 ... 9 ... Only Girl (In the World) - Rihanna
9 .. 10 .. Heartbeat - Enrique Iglasias feat. Nicole Scherzinger
10 .. 8 .. Get Outta My Way - Kylie Minogue

2 comments:

Paul said...

thank god for a bit of Grobbie in your chart :) I'm preferring the CJ Baran version of Fuck You over Cee-Lo. His video is more entertaining :)

J.Mensah said...

Who? I haven't heard of him before. I think I'm gonna check it out.