Thursday, October 21, 2010

Personal Airplay, October 21, 2010

TW LW Title - Artist
1 ... 2 ... Magic - B.o.B. feat. Cuomo Rivers (1 week @ #1)
2 ... 1 ... Fuck You! - Cee Lo Green (1 wk @ #1)
3 ... 4 ... Written in the Stars - Tinie Tempah
4 ... 5 ... I'm in Love ( I Wanna Do It) - Alex Guadino
5 ... 3 ... Just the Way You Are - Bruno Mars
6 ... 6 ... Shame - Robbie Williams & Gary Barlow
7 ... 8 ... Only Girl (In the World) - Rihanna
8 .. 16 .. Barbra Streisand - Duck Sauce
9 .. 14 .. Radioactive - Kings of Leon
10 .. 7 ... Start without You - Alexandra Burke

2 comments:

Paul said...

i think we share a love for Grobbie, Cee-Lo (though i prefer CJ Baran's video) and Bruno (thanks Matt Cardle on x factor) on your chart... i miss your x factor comments btw :P

J.Mensah said...

-GASP- Dude, Im sorry!!! I didn't go on my laptop last saturday. I'll kill you softly with comments this saturday lol