Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Personal Airplay, March 17, 2011

TW LW Title - Artist
1.... (2).... Born This Way - Lady Gaga (1 week @ #1)
2.... (3).... Someone Like You - Adele
3.... (1).... Price Tag - Jessie J (2 wks @ #1)
4.... (6).... Till The World Ends - Britney Spears
5.... (7).... The Whilhem Scream - James Blake
6.... (8).... Heart On My Sleeve - Olly Murs
7.... (4).... Good Girl - Alexis Jordan
8.... (5).... Rocketeer - Far East Movement
9... (11)... More - Usher
10... (9)... S&M - Rihanna

4 comments:

Paul said...

born this way was my first gaga number one, but i've grown tired of it quickly. ok not tired, but it has quickly been surpassed...

J.Mensah said...

I just started to like a little more than I did before earlier this week... hence why it's #1 lol... but now I'm kidna going off it again :\

ww_adh said...

I like that James Blake is so high on your chart. That's a great song.

J.Mensah said...

Yep! It's a great song!